Budget and Salary / Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets:
- 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget
- 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget Amendment 1
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget Amendment 1
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget Amendment 2
- 2014-2015 Board Approved Budger Amendment 1
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports:
Current Operating Expenditures:
Current Bargaining Agreements:
Employer Sponsored Health Care:
Solid Rock Management Company employs all persons working at the Marvin L. Winans Academy of Performing Arts campuses (Dominican and Nevada Campuses) and offers a benefit package that includes several options to its full-time staff. The package of benefits includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short Term Disability, and a 401K plan.
Audited Financial Statements:
- Audit Report - 2015-2016 (Note: There was not a Management Letter Issued)
- Audit Report - 2014- 2015
- Audit Report - 2013-2014
- Audit Report - 2012-2013
Expense Reimbursement Expenses Policy:
Accounts Payable Check Register:
Employee Compensation Information:
Solid Rock Management Company employs all persons working at the Marvin L. Winans Academy of Performing Arts campuses (Dominican and Nevada Campuses). The district has one administrative position with compensation over or at $100,000.00.
District Paid Association Fees: None
District Paid Lobbying Costs: None
Deficit Elimination Plan: The District does not have a deficit.
District Credit Card Inforamtion: (click to view)
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information: The district had no travel to report for the 2015-2016 school year.
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
- Charlotte Danielson Teacher Evaluation Model
- Charlotte Danielson Teacher Evaluation Assurance
- School Advance Administrator Evaluation Model
- School Advance Administrator Evaluation Assurance